Are you tired of playing the same EA games on your phone or computer? Or maybe you’re just looking to free up some space on your device? Whatever the reason, uninstalling the EA app is a simple and straightforward process. In this article, we will guide you through the steps to uninstall the EA app on different devices. Let’s get started!
Uninstalling EA App on Android Devices
If you’re an Android user, follow these steps to uninstall the EA app:
- Go to the Settings menu on your Android device.
- Scroll down and tap on “Apps” or “Application Manager.”
- Find the EA app from the list of installed apps and tap on it.
- On the app info page, tap on the “Uninstall” button.
- Confirm the uninstallation by tapping on “OK” when prompted.
That’s it! The EA app will be uninstalled from your Android device.
Uninstalling EA App on iOS Devices
If you’re using an iPhone or iPad, here’s how you can uninstall the EA app:
- Find the EA app icon on your home screen.
- Press and hold the app icon until all the icons start to wiggle.
- Tap on the “X” button on the top-left corner of the app icon.
- A confirmation message will appear asking if you want to delete the app. Tap on “Delete” to confirm.
And that’s it! The EA app will be uninstalled from your iOS device.
Uninstalling EA App on Windows Devices
If you’re using a Windows computer, follow these steps to uninstall the EA app:
- Open the Start menu and click on “Settings.”
- Click on “Apps” or “Apps & features.”
- Scroll down and find the EA app from the list of installed apps.
- Click on the EA app and then click on the “Uninstall” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation process.
That’s all it takes to uninstall the EA app from your Windows device.
Uninstalling EA App on Mac Devices
If you’re using a Mac computer, here’s how you can uninstall the EA app:
- Open Finder and click on “Applications” in the sidebar.
- Find the EA app from the list of installed applications.
- Drag and drop the EA app icon to the Trash icon in the Dock.
- Right-click on the Trash icon and click on “Empty Trash” to permanently delete the app.
And just like that, the EA app will be uninstalled from your Mac device.
Uninstalling the EA app from your device is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. Whether you’re using an Android, iOS, Windows, or Mac device, we’ve provided you with easy-to-follow instructions to get rid of the EA app. So, go ahead and uninstall the app to free up some space or try out something new. Happy gaming!